III Edition Ibicine 2019: 7ª Semifinal at the Cultural Center of Jesus
The Seventh Semifinal of the III Edition of Ibicine is celebrated on Thursday 18 of July 2019 in the Cultural Center of Jesus, with projection and voting of shorts
La Seventh Semifinal from Third Edition of the Festival Ibicine dedicated again to the theme of Fiction takes place as always this year in the auditorium of Cultural Center of Jesus.
The appointment is 18 July 2019 Thursday to 21 hours.
On this occasion project 7 short films and then, as usual, you should vote your favorite for the Ibicine Final of the November 16 2019. The hard plan 88 minutes.
The Entries they cost 5 euros and you can buy both through the Ibicine website as at the box office from 1 hour before of the event, but remember to take cash because they do not have a dataphone.
Program Sixth Semifinal III Ibicine
1) "Grushenka", by Luis Manuel Ortas Pau (20 minutes)
2) "An upside down story" by Pablo Santidrán and Inés Pintor (13 minutes)
3) "Law of life", by Dani Zarandieta (17 minutes)
4) "Switch", by Marion Renard (18 minutes)
5) "Evströnger", by Silvia Conesa (3 minutes)
6) "Héroes", by Santiago Cardelús Ruiz-Alberdi and Pablo Manchado Cascón (8 minutes)
7) "Undue appropriation", by Ana María Ferri (9 minutes)