III Edition Ibicine 2019: 5ª Semifinal at the Cultural Center of Jesus
The Fifth Semifinal of the III Edition of Ibicine is celebrated in the Cultural Center of Jesus on Thursday 13 of June 2019, with projection and voting of shorts
El 13 June 2019 Thursday to 20 hours it is celebrated Fifth and last Semifinal of the Third Edition of the Festival Ibicine. Like all the semifinals of this year, the event takes place in the auditorium of Cultural Center of Jesus.
A whole plan for lovers of the seventh art that includes a screening of quality short films with a diverse theme, after which you will have to Vote your favorite short. The selected ones in each semifinal will compete in the Final of Ibicine that is celebrated the 16 of November of 2019.
The event lasts approximately 90 minutes.
The Entries they cost 5 euros and you can buy them through the Ibicine website o at the box office from 1 hour before of the event, but you will have to pay in cash because they do not have a dataphone.
Program Fifth Semifinal III Ibicine
1) "A family tale", by José Corral Llorente (13 minutes)
2) "Listeners", by Fabricio Centorbi (14 minutes)
3) "La noche", by David M. Mateo (12 minutes)
4) "El jarrón", by Rubén Tejerina (12 minutes)
5) "Tenants", by Alexandra Gascón (7 minutes)
6) "There is something in the dark", by Fran Casanova (14 minutes)
7) "Caronte", by Luis Tinoco (15 minutes)