The Cine Regio of San Antonio hosts the II Balearic Day Short Film Show on Thursday 28 of February 2019, with free admission
The Consell de Ibiza organizes a lot of interesting activities on the occasion of the celebration of the Balearic Islands Day, the 1 of March, among others, has programmed the II Short Film Show of the Balearic Islands el Thursday 28 of February of 2019.
The appointment is in the Cinema Regio from San Antonio to 21: 30 hours and consists of a screening of several shorts directed by filmmakers from the Balearic Islands.
The entrance is free, and the sample has the support of the San Antonio City Council and the Balearic Government.
In this second edition of the exhibition the following short films will be screened:
- "background”(2018), by Toni Bestard.
- "Blaumar”(2014), by Helher Escribano.
- "Bohemia”(2018), by Anna Petrus.
- "Kyoko”(2018), by Marcos Cabotá and Joan Bover.
- "Nadiuska”(2006), by José Luis Mir and Javier Suárez.