If your purpose for this year is to save but you do not want to lock yourself up at home, check out all these free plans in Ibiza
Ibiza is expensive. You look at them where you are looking. When making the purchase, have a drink, go out to dinner or go to a concert, for example, your pocket will resent something more than anywhere else.
It's the price you have to pay to live on an island and, although it may give rage, it sure compensates, does not it?
If you got up with the Saved mode enabled you must know that the Free plans in Ibiza also exist Surely there are more than you thought and many of them have no waste! Take note:
- Do you know the activities organized by Reserves Naturals des Vedrà, is Vedranell i is Illots de Ponent? Some of them are paid, but among its extensive program also have many in which you can participate for free. Interesting chats, excursions or guided tours to spread the culture and tradition of Ibiza and the need to care for the environment.
- El Can Jeroni Cultural Center, in San José, also has a calendar of acts of the most nourished which you can consult on the website of the municipality. Cinema, theater, conferences, exhibitions ... many of the activities they organize are suitable for those who do not want to spend even a euro.
- Institut d'Estudis Eivissencs. El Group of Coneixement del Medi de l'Institut often organizes different excursions to which you can sign up without any cost. You will only need to walk and get to know some of the most beautiful corners of the island.
- Street markets. There are a good number of markets in Ibiza and you do not necessarily have to go to them to buy. In some, such as the one of Forada, you can see how the artisans work. In others, such as Punta Arabí or is Canar, you will witness live musical performances or artistic shows.
- Some associations in Ibiza promote aspects related to the Healthy life through meditation or the yoga, among others. In the welcometoibiza.es agenda You will find all the information regarding this kind of activities, as well as on social networks. One of the most active groups is 'Learn to meditate for free in Ibiza'.
- Councils of the island. The five municipalities have the most complete agendas, many of them unknown to residents. They usually contain all kinds of events, most of them free. To give an example, the town hall of Ibiza celebrates every month 'Feim Barri', a wonderful way to energize the neighborhoods of the city through yoga classes, salsa, children's workshops, concerts ...
- Sa Pedrera Craft Center, In ibiza. In this beautiful space located in the walled enclosure artisans from all over the island meet. In it you can see how they work and even attend one of the workshops they carry out. On Fridays, throughout the year, it remains open from 11 to 17 hours and admission is free. (Check schedules, if they change)
- Town parties. Ibiza is made up of five municipalities and most of them harbor different towns. It is not surprising that it is easy to always run into a popular party. Concerts, cultural activities, sporting events, workshops, folklore ... Party programs come loaded with activities and almost all are free.
- Live music. If you do not know Can Jordi Blues Station, It's time for you to do it! Every Saturday of the year and some Fridays they organize free concerts with local and national groups. All styles have a place in this mythical place on the island where good vibes are mandatory.
- Can Tixedó Art Café, one of the most emblematic restaurants of Ibiza, it schedules various exhibitions throughout the year. They are always free and focus on all kinds of subjects, whether sculpture, painting, photography ... Going through this beautiful space to enjoy art is never out of place.