If you are from Ibiza or you know it well, you sure sound all this ...
A good connoisseur of the island of Ibiza has tried first hand each and every one of the experiences of this list How many have you fulfilled?
Ibiza, that island that everyone knows or wants to know. With visiting it once many become experts in it and in each of its corners, however, having stepped on two beaches, Dalt Vila and some other discotheque is not enough.
There are places, establishments and traditions that have become mythical and why you should have passed if you presume to know the island at 100%. Most have to do with food, and is that in Ibiza is eaten especially well.
Here are just some of those "traditions" that you have surely lived, but we are open to more proposals, because we know there are.
- Have you ever been in the Barcas de Talamanca, true? A whole classic. If you were born in Ibiza or spent your childhood here, you will hardly have missed this point.
- Have you also been assaulted by tiqueteros of the port of Ibiza and you got rid of them with the typical "I'm from here"?
- El Vara de Rey watch It has been a meeting point for different generations. Staying there to leave was mythical, until they replaced it with the solar tree with which not only the aesthetics of Vara de Rey were loaded according to many, but you can also charge your mobile. There is no good that comes badly!
- You will have tried "ses" herbes eivissenques "in Ca n'Anneta!
- Or in Can Jordi, with a piece of flaó while you dance on your terrace to the rhythm of the music that sounds in your live concerts
- Whether you like shopping or not, you have passed through Las Dalias Market, that of Sant Jordi O The two!
- Eat you a good killer rice or sofrit in Ca's Pagès or in Es Pins is an exquisite tradition (as is the All i oli they prepare on both sites!)
- Be sincere, ever you got lost in the alleys of Dalt Vila while you showed the walled enclosure to your visitors!
- You have the silhouette of Es Vedra etched in your mind. Surely you have been seen delighting yourself with a paella in The Carmen, which will allow it to be bullit on It's Boldadó or contemplating the sunset from the cliff.
- The Almond trees in bloom de Santa Inés! You have more than one photo of that momentazo! And you've just tried the tortilla of Can Cosmi, the caps Can Tixedó or the rice of the Gates of Heaven.
- The walk Santa Gertrudis with its inevitable sandwich or plate of montaditos No one skips it!