BROKEN Ibiza, the famous restaurant that has become the main meeting point on the island, brings you a beginning of the year full of fun, celebrations and surprises, so you can enjoy these dates to the fullest.
Also this January 2023, BROKEN Opens every day, Monday to thursday from the 19 hours and Friday to Sunday and holidays from the 13 hours. Closes around 3 or 3:30 p.m.
With its incredible facilities, Its unsurpassed views from the sea and Dalt Vila, its original decoration and always lively and cosmopolitan atmosphere, BROKEN is the real 'place to be' of this winter on the island, with some irresistible musical proposals.
Do not miss any of their attractive plans for this week!
- El Monday it's the turn of Winter Nights, an appointment designed for the people of Ibiza to the rhythm of the music of the great Ángel Linde.
- El Tuesday offers you a night of salsa with the date Broken Bongo, for you to dance to a lively musical selection by Soft Cat.
- El Wednesday do not miss blah blah black, an appointment organized by 1ncord, with a very lively atmosphere and background music that combines R&B, rap, dembow, perreo and classic hits with Notary, B. Malo e 1ncordio.
- El Thursday it's the turn of tall tales, with music, gastronomy and a lot of magic. The musical band of the appointment is once again in the hands of Ángel Linde with very special guests.
- El Friday It's time to enjoy after work of ROTO starting at 13:XNUMX p.m., with a performance by live music starting at 16:30 p.m., this Friday, January 20, 2023 with Javier Araujo. And from 19 p.m. until late it is celebrated Classic Friday, an incomparable night of classic vinyl, this week by Angel Linde and Marcos.
- El Sabbath from 13 pm there is a lot of entertainment with Lunch & Afternoon. And from 20:XNUMX p.m. you have a spectacular plan with its already famous 80's Glam Dinner Show, a glamorous night set in the 80s with dinner, music with Angel Linde and Marcos, posture and a showy performance.
- East Sunday the delicious date returns Travel with ROTO to..., a gastronomic event starting at 13:XNUMX p.m. that takes you on a trip every week to a different part of the world with a special menu created for the occasion. This week, it's time to enjoy the flavors of Italy. And also, for the Late or, at 16:30 p.m. there will be a great live music session with Paul Powell. But the fun does not end here, because from 20 p.m. it comes again Lazy Sundays to say goodbye to the week in a big way with the lively mixes of Ángel Linde.