Get ready for another weekend of good vibes in Malanga Ibiza As we are used to in the fashionable place, weekends are sacred! The perfect time to disconnect from the week and, above all, to celebrate.
For this, there will be no lack of sessions some of the best known DJs on the island scene, such as Nightmares on Wax, Dj Pippi, Mr Doris, Dj Floro, Scott Gray, Quantum Disco (Sadeedo & JR Hartley), Roberto Lodola, Doretto, Guy Williams, S/A/M, Harry Charles, Dj La Cat… and, of course, the resident DJs of Malanga Dj Baby and Fosc, among many other regulars to his cabin.
In addition, the Malanga cabin regularly hosts the visit of Internationally renowned Djs, since it has become a highly respected and well-known place among lovers of black music and Afro-tropical rhythms, which is why artists such as Quantic, Nickodemus, Bosq, Captain Planet, Tahira or Rainer Trüby.
Every Friday and Saturday You can give it all weekend with always different parties and an always exceptional program that prioritizes the sounds of black music: funk, disco, afrobeat, tropical, afro, hip hop, soul, reggae…always with him rhythm and groove by flag and with first-rate DJs and artists.
Malanga awaits you with open arms, your favorite drinks, atmosphere and the catchiest music Fridays and Saturdays of 22 to 6 hours.
Get ready to let yourself be carried away by rhythms that will keep you on the dance floor all night. oh and the Admission is free!
WINTER 2024 SCHEDULE
- Friday, February 2, 2024: S/A/M -Samantha Bagg- continues on fire, and once again delights the Malanga Café booth with his music this Friday night. With residences in Café del Mar, Pikes Hotel and much more, Sam has become a benchmark for Ibizan cabins.
- Saturday, February 3, 2024: Camila Ramírez is a lover of Balearic music, but also of the most bailongo Latin electro. After having spread rhythm and music in venues such as Casa Bonay in Barcelona or Mode in Cadaqués, she premieres this Saturday in Malanga, in what promises to be a notable debut.
- Friday, February 9, 2024: Ian Kennedy returns to the Malanga Café booth with a new edition of his “Fonoteca” in which he will once again fill the Malanguera track with soul, funk, rare grooves and African sounds.
- Saturday, February 10, 2024: The carnival has arrived in Malanga, and this time, it is accompanied by Ric Jazzbo & Dj Baby, who will be in charge of putting the most dance-like and carnival-like rhythm into the night. Don't forget to come dressed up, they give a bottle to the best costume!
- Friday, February 16, 2024: The always-awaited monthly session of the Quantum Disco party arrives, by DJs JR Hartley & Sadeedo with its intense and sticky groove, an experience for you to dance non-stop all night.
- Saturday, February 17, 2024: Malanguero resident Dj Bebe brings a new edition of his La Ritmoteca party, so you can taste his irresistible Afro sounds, soul, funk, disco, Brazilian rhythms, hip hop and much more.
- Friday February 23, 2024: Attention because this Friday comes full of rhythm with a double event: The dancing starts early, 20 to 24 hours with a new edition of Ibiza Dance Club, a new concept created and organized by Robin, which offers us a new meeting point for disco music lovers and which this Friday will be very special twice: because it will feature the legend Dj Pippi in the cabin and because all benefits of this session will be sent for humanitarian aid in Gaza, dance for a good cause!
- Friday February 23, 2024 de 24 to 6 hours: And to top off this lavish Friday, the Malanguero DJ Fosc Celebrates his Paoe Vas Birthday Special and now you can prepare your dancing shoes, because the night will have a great line-up, with the Fosc, Dj Floro (Sonideros) from Madrid, Oliver Cavaller, from Perpignan and a great surprise guest that we are looking forward to discovering. What a night!
- Saturday 24 of February 2024: One of the great DJs on the island, Mr Doris, a regular at venues such as Hï Ibiza's Wild Corner, Lío or Pacha, and who already offered an incredible all night long last January, arrives at his beloved booth at Malanga accompanied by his friend 8 Bit Society, a session that undoubtedly promises a lot!