The coronavirus pandemic, Covid-19, is still active on the island of Ibiza, check here the updated information on restrictions on the island of Ibiza motivated by the evolution of the pandemic of Covid-19. Here we inform you of the Health alert level where the island is at the moment, and what implications it has. We tell you in detail what can and cannot be done, which are the activities and capacity allowed, schedules of curfewas well as the rest of practical information to move safely and quietly around the island of Ibiza.
—— UPDATED ———
Right now, from the 30 de Enero 2021 (and, subject to changes, for another 2 weeks), the island of Ibiza remains in Reinforced level 4 de extreme risk health alert, which entered on January 13, 2021. In addition, since 23 de Enero from 2021 there are perimeter closure of Ibiza and Formentera, in other words, you cannot enter or leave the islands Except for labor, health, educational or other justifiable reasons.
- Recommended stay at home, only with the coexistence group.
- Se prohibit the meetings of non-partners.
- It is recommended to leave only to go to work, school, to the center doctor, or by others essential causes.
- Curfew from 22 to 6 hours. It is recommended to be at home from 20:XNUMX p.m.
- Closure of the entire restorationexcept for food pickup at the door until curfew and home delivery until 24 hours.
- Closing de gyms and spas.
- The sports competitions autonomic. State competitions will be held without public, and, in any case, the attendance of the public in any category is prohibited.
- Shows cultural with 30% maximum capacity and prohibits eating.
- Se suspend the extracurricular activities.
- Closing de malls with a surface Most 400 m2. The small business continues with a capacity of 30% and closes at 20pm.
- All shops must close at 20:XNUMX p.m., except gas stations, grocery stores or essential products and hairdressers. In all the maximum capacity is 50%.
- buses with limited capacity. People at risk are advised not to use public transport.
- Schools open.
- Beaches and parks open from 7 a.m. to 21 p.m..
FINES AND PENALTIES
- The fine for do not wear a mask is 100 euros.
- The rest of the penalties for non-compliance increase.
- The meetings with non-partners they can carry serious fines, between 3.001 and 60.000 euros.
- There exceptions to this rule, however: people who live alone they can join another family nucleus. You can also gather the smaller with their parents, in case of separated parents, and they can also meet parejas that they live in different houses. Also exempt from this restriction are caretakers of minors, elderly or dependents, with disabilities or especially vulnerable.
- Infractions like breach the gauges or not provide information about schedules, social distance, masks, etc., by businesses, can mean fines considered serious, between 3.001 and 60.000 euros.
- Are considered very serious offenses organize, market or participate in meetings, parties or events with crowds or that very widely exceed the capacity limits, with fines of between 60.001 and 600.000 euros.