If you already know the excursions of Ibiza Free Tours by Dalt Vila, get ready to discover the ones organized in the municipality of San Antonio.
During the itinerary, which lasts about two and a half hours, you will learn part of the history of this beautiful fishing village and you will be surprised with a tour of the urban art of the city, full of great graffiti by national and international artists. As if that were not enough, the route ends in front of one of the sunsets most beautiful of Ibiza.
El Time of the excursion varies depending on the time at which the sun sets, but they are always Afternoon y They start from the beautiful mill of Sa Punta. From there, you will tour the promenade, you will see the striking sculpture of the Columbus Egg, you will visit the church, you will run into amazing murals and you will end up on Passeig de Ponent to watch the sun go down over the sea.
The tour is suitable for all ages and, in addition, you can choose the language in which you want to do it. The Thursday are made in German, on Fridays or Saturdays in Spanish (check the calendar on their website) and the sundays in english
La reservation of the activity is free. “Free” in English means free and, therefore, each participant is free to assess the experience in the most sincere and fair way possible, from reciprocity. This reciprocity can be shown in the form of a hug, with two kisses, applause, a ticket, a Bizum... but, as the word itself indicates, it must have a reciprocal value or equivalent to the service received.
Don't forget to bring comfortable shoes and water!
Itinerary of the Ibiza Free Tour of San Antonio:
1. Departure from the entrance of “Sa Punta des Molí”.
2. Sa Punta des Molí. Mill, waterwheel, oil mill and small botanical garden.
3. Memorial of Walter Benjamin.
4. Paseo Marítimo with its “Aguamolls”.
5. Es Paradis and Eden nightclubs.
6. Egg of Columbus.
7. Murals by Phlegm and Malarky (Control, 2013).
8. Church of San Antonio.
9. Murals by Interesni Kazki (Capitalism, 2012 and Revolution, 2016).
10. Mural by David de la Mano, Pablo Herrero and Pekolejo (El Primero, 2014).
11. Statue of “Es Verrò”.
12. Phlegm Mural (Control, 2013).
13. Inti Mural (The Best, 2014).
14. S'Ancora sculpture.
15. Sculpture “The Eye”.
16. Buttresses by Hermann Ueberholz.
17. Painters Square.
18. Monument to the fisherman.
19. Piece “It's Gigre”.
20. “Moll Vell” fishermen's wharf.
21. Yacht Club.
22. Old Colonial House.
23. Sant Antoni Town Hall.
24. Ses Coves Blanques lighthouse.
25. Passeig de Ponent. Sunset.